The early months of a puppy’s life are the most important and ideally a puppy should be exposed to a wide range of experiences, noises, animals and people as soon as possible in order to avoid boredom and anxiety leading to behavioural problems.
Puppies and young dogs shouldn’t be left alone for too long as a lot of common behavioural problems such as chewing and digging are the result of insufficient exercise and stimulation.
If you are at work, ill or have to run errands, I can visit your puppy for feeding, fresh water, playtime, cuddles, toilet breaks and take it for a short walk (following vaccinations). I will reinforce basic training such as sit, stay and discourage puppy biting using toys and treats as rewards. I will also clean up any accidents – something you wouldn’t have to deal with when you get home! My puppy visit service can also assist with housebreaking, as effective toilet training requires a routine of breaks for your puppy.
Charlie Brown & Friends Service:
- I will come to your home within a certain time period and be with your puppy in the familiar surroundings of your home and garden.
- Visits include feeding and fresh water as well as cleaning up any accidents and providing toilet breaks.
- Positive behaviour and training will be reinforced in a patient and gentle manor with a small amount of treats (treats must be agreed during initial meet).
- Lots of cuddles and love.
- Morning/afternoon evening / weekend visits available.
- Flexible, daily or occasional service to suit your puppy’s needs.
- Includes basic care for any other household animals at no extra charge. For example, letting the cat in and out, feeding your fish or rabbit.
- I will send text or whats app updates to keep you updated on how your new puppy is getting on.
- Once your puppy has had its full vaccinations, short walks will be given. Once they are bigger you could use my group dog walking service (4 dogs max) so your puppy can socialise and get used to other dogs, and the big wide world.
- I am DBS checked, and fully insured. I am also pdsa Pet First Aid trained.
- Puppy visits £8 per visit, approx 40 minutes.
“Our Spaniel ‘Sweep’ loves to meet up and be walked by Charlie Brown and Friends. He’s full of energy so a good walk with Liz really helps to calm him down and he absolutely adores her! Sweep can be quite excitable but Liz handles him really well, and also knows how to manage him if… Continue reading Hayley, Quorn
“I went to Charlie Brown Pet Services as I can’t always walk my springer as much as I want to due to my work shifts. Liz genuinely loves my dog and he loves her too. Fully recommend!”
“Reliable and convenient. I use Liz at Charlie Brown and Friends to walk Arry a couple of times a month when my husband is at work which really helps me out. Liz’s service is reliable and I know I can count on her for a walk at short notice if required. Prices are reasonable and… Continue reading Karen, Leicester