Dogs require physical and mental stimulation and many behaviour problems such as barking, chewing, digging and aggression are the result of isolation, boredom and insufficient exercise. It is proven that exercise and mental stimulation could be the cure for some of these problems.
My dog walking service is designed for those owners who may be at work all day, are unexpectedly called away from home, are elderly, disabled, hospitalised or have other commitments.
Group walks (4 -5 dogs max) is a great way for your dog to socialise, make friends, feel part of a pack, and have fun, so they are tired and ready for a sleep once they have returned home.
I will ensure that your dog will receive individual attention with small group walks to ensure personal attention whilst retaining control. My walks can be tailored to meet your dog’s requirements and your dog will only be taken off the lead with your permission.
If you would rather your dog is walked individually, for example an older dog, then please speak to me about a personalised solo walk to suit their needs best.
I provide a free pre visit service where you and your dog can meet me and visa versa, and we can chat through and agree your requirements.
Charlie Brown & Friends Service:
- I will come to you and collect your dog(s), at an agreed time, so that you don’t have to be there when they are taken out for a walk.
- I will transport your dog(s) to open green, dog friendly areas and nature walks around Loughborough and Charnwood for exercise and fun – including local parks, playing fields, grassy areas and safe open spaces where they can play, run, socialise and sniff away.
- Air-conditioned Van with secure cages to ensure a comfortable safe short journey for your dog.
- Dogs will be walked on a lead initially but can be walked off lead if agreed.
- Treats given and basic training gently enforced (treats must be agreed during initial meet).
- After the walk I will deliver your dog home, towel dried following any muddy walks so you don’t have to clean when you return home. Water given (and food if required) before I leave.
- I offer a flexible, daily, weekly or occasional service to suit your dogs needs.
- Morning/ afternoon / evening / weekend walks available.
- I am Dbs checked, and fully insured for dog walking. I am also pdsa Pet First Aid trained
Group dog walking (4-5 dogs max) £9. Walks are approx. 1hr
“Liz looks after Peaches and Lola (our Rabbits) when we go on family holidays, always does a good job keeping them happy, plus we come home to a clean cage. Highly recommended.”
“Ozzy loves his walks with CB and Friends. Liz is always so friendly and i know Ozzy has lots of fun, he gets a little treat at the end of his walks too. 5 stars.”
“Brilliant service Amos loves going for walks with Charlie and friends!”